How to claim
Contact us with your name and policy number on 0861 555 003 or email us on email@example.com
If you are claiming for expenses incurred on your journey most insurers will require you to provide proof of the expenses incurred including receipts and a copy of your bank or credit card statement
- Am I covered for pre-existing conditions?
- Not all Travel Insurance covers you for pre-existing conditions but jetklik Travel Insurance offers cover for pre-existing conditions through all four of our partners – TIC, Bryte (Zurich) and Hollard. Make us aware of your pre-existing condition when you book your travel insurance to ensure that we advise the insurance company of your condition prior to your departure. There are limits to pre-existing benefits.
- Can I extend my policy whilst I am overseas?
- Yes, provided that you haven’t had any claims and that your policy has not already expired.
- When should travel insurance be purchased?
- As soon as you buy your airline ticket, purchase your travel insurance. This will ensure that should you have an emergency and need to cancel your trip that the cancellation cover will be effective.
- When does the travel insurance coverage become effective?
- Your policy is effective the moment you book your cover.
- When does the coverage expire?
- The coverage expires on the last day of your travel dates.
- Can I make a claim during the trip?
- Yes. Simply phone the relevant assistance number and your claim can be immediately processed.
- Can I wait until I return to file a claim?
- Yes, contact jetklik as soon as you return from your trip so that we advise you of the documentation required to process your claim.
- Who do I phone in an emergency?
- When your travel insurance becomes active, a set of policy documents will be sent to you with the relevant emergency numbers on them.